Monday, December 15, 2008

So the confusion returns.

John got a girlfriend at the rave on Saturday. Her name is Jenna and he's in my Geometry class. Sure, it makes me kind of sad. But something makes me even MORE sad.

As I said before, John doesn't think he'd be good in a relationship, so he's resorted to hookups only. So this came as a surprise to me. I don't think it's going to last though, he's going to have sex with her and then leave her. It's very sad, and sometimes I wonder why I even like someone like that. It's not like he's a manwhore though, he's just confused and thinks he's helping when he's hurting.

I just wonder how I can like someone who uses girls for sex. Why I'm even considering hooking up with him makes me hate myself. Because of Ksenia. Because of my morals and decision not to hook up for my first time. I just don't know.

Ksenia and I's party is Saturday. John will be there.

I just found out that my BEST FRIEND, Lia, can't come. I'm kind of pissed.