Monday, December 8, 2008

Sad faces all around.

It seems like everyone is sad.
Ksenia is sad because Angelo is madly in love with her, but she loves John. And that hurts her, because there's no way she can be with John.
Alli is sad because she loves Angelo, but Angelo is in love with Ksenia, and has a whole album dedicated to her.
Kaela is having problems with Cecil...still. He's been an asshole to her ever since they started dating back in AUGUST.
Sarah and Mike are having problems...I don't know what's going on. She's upset one day but happy in his arms the next.
Ephraim likes me but to me he's just a friend. He recently got expelled.
John is sad about something. I don't know what.
And of course, I have my usual issues. Turning sixteen without having been kissed, feeling bad about Ephraim and Josh, liking John but not wanting to hurt Ksenia's feelings.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Damn. I wish things were happier times for everyone right now.