Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 08.

Tonight, I'm going to Lia's for a night of epicness and shenanigans. I can't wait!

I feel like I should post my new year's resolutions, just so they're written down:
Lose 5-10 lbs
Keep a 3.0 GPA
Get kissed
Let go of regrets
Understand that I am beautiful, even though I'm not stick skinny

Yeah, they're typical. The first two are, anyway. Everyone's goal is to make 2009 their year, but I'm not sure about that. I mean, 2008 was a shit year for me (except for a few little sprinkles...meeting TAI... twice being among them) and I really hope 2009 is better, but I'm not sure if I want to have a "year." It just seems weird, to have one really awesome year and the rest be horrible.

Even though I'm not sure about this "year" nonsense, I do believe in having golden years. The golden years are the years in your life where you're young, rugged and happy. See the book The Perks of Being A Wallflower for futher clarification. I do believe that these are my golden years, even if it seems otherwise.

Happy new year, world.