Thursday, December 4, 2008

One month left of being 15.

It's cold. About 14 degrees and it's been snowing. Anyway, enough with the weather report...

So basically, things are looking up. I have high hopes for this coming year. Though life is still as confusing as usual, it's still somehow just amazing. It's the people I surround myself with, I think. I'm content.

Ksenia and I are having a joint birthday bash in about two weeks. For her sweet 18 and my sweet 16. Just a house party at her place. It's so weird that I'm going to be sixteen. I've been looking forward to being sixteen since I was really young, because that always seemed like the perfect age. Now I'm on the cusp. It's almost like when I turn 16, I'm going to be an adult, in a social sense, not a legal sense. It's so crazy. And I'm almost scared because of it, as silly as it sounds. I'm totally insane.

Sweet 16 and never been kissed. What a shame.