Sunday, March 29, 2009

Things going through my head late one Sunday night.

Late nights. Facebook chats. Vodka and coke. Motion City Soundtrack. Weed. Checking behind the shower curtain before you pee late at night.
"But I just hate to say goodbye/To all the metaphors and lies/That have taken me years to come up with."
Really genuinely caring about someone.
"Our hell ends every weekend/But it's all I have to believe in."
Losing track of time, but we don't care.
More vodka and coke.
Slow down, partner.
I'm not drunk.
Increasing awareness of everything around me.
"Alright, is there anyone out there at all?"
I'm a wallflower -- can you feel it?
Alone but not so alone.
Making new friends.
"Let me in, let me in to the club, cuz I wanna belong."
Enjoying each other's company, that's what matters most.
Drinking alone, how sad. But not so sad. Maybe it's better that way.
Early morning ahead.
Goodnight.