Saturday, March 14, 2009

q&a

I was bored, so let's watch me ask myself questions!

Q&A

Q: What are you thinking about right now?
A: I wish there was some sort of coffee shop within walking distance of my house where I can be all hipster and write. As amazing as My Favorite Muffin is, it just won't do. I can't be hipster in a muffin shop.

Q: Why do you obsess over Edgar Allen Poe?
A: I don't really know, I guess it has something to do with my love for grim, disturbed things. All of Poe's work, even his love poems, has that quality to it. I can't really explain it, it's just awesome. I've always aspired to write like him.

Q: Qdoba or Chipotle?
A: Chipotle all the way, even though I can barely afford it.

Q: Myspace or facebook?
A: I used to perfer facebook, but because of this ridiculous layout change, I perfer myspace now.

Q: Do you have a crush on any authors?
A: I dig Jack Keroac. He'd be a cool guy to date. Though the fact that he had three wives before he died must say something about him.

Q: What is your favorite fruit?
A: Lately I haven't been able to get enough of anything pomegranate. So probably that. And raspberries.

Q: Have you ever kissed a girl and liked it?
A: I've never kissed a girl, but I'll let you know if I like it or not if I ever do.

Q: Did you ever believe boys have cooties?
A: I still do.

Q: What bands do you listen to?
A: A lot. My favorite hands down would be The Academy Is...; Tegan & Sara, The Beatles, Butch Walker, Bob Dylan, and Jack's Mannequin are runners up. I also love local music--I strongly suggest you check out Single File, Kill Paradise, Saving Verona, and The Chain Gang of 1974.

Also, someone please explain to me how to put a period after "The Academy Is..."(.) Do you just add it on to the end of the three periods, or do you just leave it at the three periods? I spent a good five minutes trying to figure this out before finally settling on a semicolon.

Q: Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
A: It's on my to-do list.

Q: Which is your dominant hand?
A: I've got that lefty curse (where everything I do is flipped and awkwardly reversed)

Q: Doing anything over Spring Break?
A: Babysitting. Going to the mountains. That's basically it, as far as I know.

Q: You're always making Harry Potter references. Who's your favorite character?
A: Well, I have two...Fred & George. I love them.

Q: What's in your CD player right now?
A: Forever The Sickest Kids' Underdog Alma Mater never leaves my CD player.

Q: What do you think of 2009 so far?
A: So far it's been kind of ehhh. So far I've gotten epically sick twice (and I used to never get sick), and all the energy I have has been completely drained out of me. I hope things pick up because I'm tired of it all being blah. But I think it will. :)