Friday, March 27, 2009

prima donna.

I'm not in a happy place right now. Kaela and I are fighting. Well, actually, she's fighting, I'm being a submissive pacifist and kissing her ass in hopes she'll forgive me. It's not working. Plans for tonight fell through, I need to get out of this house.

On a better note, we've had a blizzard these past two days. A big one. It's resulted in my spring break starting a few days early, only I've done basically nothing because nobody is around.


You're always counted on to strike the iron while it's hot. Show off your burn and run from the paramedics, nobody minds. I didn't. The makeup may create a pretty face but you're the prima donna of us all. The boys will break their necks to pull the curtains for you but you're never there. You're pushing your car closer to the edge of a cliff, leaving it for dead. Breaking hearts and twisting smiles, that's what you do best.