Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March

So Rush was last night/this morning. Holy shit so much fun but I'm so sore.

First, the high school youth groupers went around and kidnapped the 8th graders at their houses. I went with David and Mama C (David's mother -- she's so rad) to kidnap three girls. We rocked to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Motion City Soundtrack, among others.

After, we went to Xtreme Challenge, which is this American Gladiators place. It was crazyyy fun but painful. Talia and I were human wrecking balls haha it was great. Then we went back to temple for Havdallah which was amazing as usual. After we played laptag and watched Zoolander. Finally, this morning we decided to go to bed and slept on the floor for a few hours. I'm so crazy sore.

As tired as I am, I feel like this week is going to be a really good one. I really hope it is. It's the first week of March, which means spring is almost here. It better not snow anytime soon....