Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fuckkk

I like him again.
I never know how much I'll miss him until he's gone.

John ran away from home again. Actually, he claims he was kicked out, but I don't think that's the case because it wasn't the last time. The last time being back in November, when I first realized that I like him. After we had a long conversation about it. I found out about it at Writing Club today from William. I come in and ask where John is. William says that John was "gone." I'm like, wtf does that mean? I tell Ksenia. She calls Lauren, goes to her friend Saul's, and John is there. Ksenia calls me to tell me. He's living there and just didn't come to school because he's lazy, but he'll be at school tomorrow.

Geez, I can't believe I like him again. This is so frustrating, especially now that I went through a completely independent period. I thought I was done with this whole thing.


I had an idea for a poem. I never got around to writing it.