Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am not in love, this is not my heart...

Alright well I think I'm finally done with John. After a million relapses, I think I finally came to my senses. He's nice and everything but definitely not the type of person I'd like to be with. I'm done with torturing myself and all that crap. From here on, there's no more sadface.

I have a couple more interests, but for the time being they're nothing more than that--interests. I'm cool with that. In fact, I like it better than being dragged down by one boy who isn't even worth my time. :) Sure I liked John a lot but he has made me into someone who I don't want to be. He drained out the free spirit in me and now that I'm over him I feel totally rejuvenated, as cheesy as that sounds.

I'm not gonna waste these words about a boy.