Tuesday, February 24, 2009

when I'm with him I'm thinking of you.

I'm failing History.
By failing, I mean I have a 40%.
You wonder how it got so low, well, humans mess up. But I'm working epically hard to get it up.
This means that I can't get any more driving hours NOR go to see TAI... on their acoustic tour NOR go to Camp Rainbow, unless it gets to be a C in the next month. Meh. We'll see.

School is fucking stressful. I'm not a bad student or anything, not usually, but I mess up sometimes and get so incredibly frustrated that it takes forever to get back on track.

And the John situation isn't helping either. I still like him like crazy. Today at Writing Club we went outside to write instead of staying inside, and oh my goodness he looks so nice in the sun. He reminded me of Edward Cullen. Jeans, white button up shirt, messy light brown hair...the ironic thing is, I always thought he looked like Edward back Freshman year lol. He looked absolutely beautiful and I relapsed like I knew I would.

This getting over him thing? Not working out.

God, I'm such a creep when I talk about him.

By the way, we're reading The Great Gatsby in English now. I LOVE IT! It's one of my favorite books that I've ever read in English class, EVER. It's near surpassing Lord of the Flies. I think I just really like color imagery...both books have it. It's intriguing. Like, (warning: spoiler!) I'm on chapter 5 now. Cream has always been associated with Gatsby because of the fact that he's New Money and subsequently not the most fashionable. He thinks Daisy left him and married Tom because he wasn't Old Money. Obviously we know that this is false. So when Nick invites Daisy over for tea and Gatsby happens by at precisely the right time, and he's wearing WHITE, I'm like NOOOOOOO! Don't try to be someone you're not for her. This is because white symbolizes Old Money, and obviously Gatsby isn't. Gahh if he and Daisy don't get together I'll be very upset.

There was my English geek-out for the day.
Adios.