Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh, Cry-Baby, what you do to my heartstrings!

Johnny Depp is a fucking gorgeous man. I don't care if everyone knows how obsessed I am. All the haters are jealous of his amazingness. He's beautiful. He's talented (in singing and acting). And he's funny. Who care's that he's 30 years older than myself and the same age as my mother, I am still madly in love with him.This year, Public Enemies and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is coming out. I'm so excited for both. The former will be released in July, and the latter will be released in September. The teaser for TIODP has come out already, but it's kind of lame and not much of a teaser. The Public Enemies teaser trailer is rumored to be previewed during the Oscars on the 22nd. I'm siked.


Oh by the way, totally not on the topic of my one true love, but I bought the Ghostbusters theme song ringtone. It's amazing.