Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm breaking my own promises.

So the whole "getting over him" idea kind of failed.
He texted me today complaining about the DMV and I got really excited, because usually I'm the one texting him. Let's wait until I'm a total wreck come tomorrow morning and I see him in the cafe.
I'm just kind of over being all infatuated and stuff. I mean, it's nice for a while, liking someone. It's an awakening of the senses; you want to share everything with him and be with him always. Smiles all around. But after a while, it gets to be an emotional mess. I don't want to whine about a boy all the time. Sure it's good inspiration and I subsequently never have writer's block, but it's all lame-ass emo kid laments. I miss how I used to write, before high school and before I even liked boys. I want a time machine to take me back to fourth grade.

He's graduating in May, which both makes me happy and sad.
Happy because out of sight is out of mind, and sad for the same reason.

Also, I'm pissed off because I'm already losing my tone from the winter swim season. The cellulite legs are coming back! I can't afford to get fat because the summer season starts in May. I wish it was warm enough where I could go take a run or something, but no, it's freaking cold. I'm gradually disliking February more and more.

As this four day weekend is coming to a close, I find myself writing more letters. Thank goodness for only three days of school before the next weekend.