Sunday, February 15, 2009

all we can do is keep breathing.

I stole another "writer's block" thingy from LJ. I thought this would be fun.

Put your player on shuffle. The first line of the first 20 songs is a poem. The 21st song is the title.

Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel

When I find myself in times of trouble
When there's nowhere else to run
From ocean to sky
You win it's your show now
You and me, we like the same kind of music
In this world of hate and shallowness
She's only eighteen
Don't go breaking my heart
I want it all
I got birds in my ears and a devil on my shoulder
When I was young I'd listen to the radio
This may be the last thing that I write for long
Didi, you don't
I felt for sure last night that once we said goodbye
Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Too late baby, there's no turning around
So you got no place to go
Some people have it and other people don't
If you wanna make the move then you better come in
Of a face full of words you'd think a few would be right


Haha it didn't turn out too bad...okay, maybe it did. But it could be a good start haha. I like lines 1-3, but the rest is just chaos.