Thursday, February 26, 2009

right here, right now.

Jamming to the High School Musical soundtrack and thinking about boys. :)

Boys, boys, boys, can't live with them and can't live without them.

I was thinking earlier about whether I'd be happier in a relationship or single. Of course, at this point in time I can't really say, but I think both. I'm happy single and I love to flirt, but I think if I met the right person I think I'd be very content with the stability. Of course, I have not met said person yet, so...I have no clue.

That was my deep thought of the day, even though it wasn't that deep. Trust me, I'm not shallow.

Still sick as a dog.
Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.
The Great Gatsby is wonderful.
Scrubs is on in 10 minutes.
Laundry needs to be done.
Tylenol PM calls my name.
I need to write something because I haven't in days.
I wish he'd call me.
He wont.
Goodnight.