Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blarrr

Went home from school early today because I was feeling sick.
Wasted some time on facebook.
Watched the Phantom of the Opera and crashed for four hours.
Meh I still don't feel very good.

We'll see how I feel later. I don't want to miss more school but I kind of do. I don't want loads of makeup work, but I don't want to knock myself out and get sicker, especially with rush coming up this weekend, and I have to babysit Maya and Kylie tomorrow night. I guess I should go do my homework just in case I do go to school tomorrow.

By the way, my English teacher liked my color analysis paper. She talked about it in class and how she liked a lot of the points it had brought up. She didn't say it was mine, but she looked in my direction and talked about what I wrote, so...needless to say, I was quite happy.

Anyway, enough with my procrastination tactics. Gonna make some tea and read more of The Great Gatsby.