Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful.

There are so many things I'm thankful for in my life, I cannot even express it. Friends, family, and even my enemies, for giving me determination and strength. And then there are the materialistic things: books, music, movies. I'm thankful for being blessed with almost sixteen years (and still counting!) of life. The mountains, the pool. I'm thankful to have a stable financial situation (well, my family anyway. A broke teenager isn't quite stable, but it's typical. Haha.)

I feel the need to state the names of people who have been the most influential in my life in recent years (this list is nowhere near complete):
Lia Peulen
Ksenia Kelpitsakaya
Kaela Baker
John Hattier
Olivia Martins
Megan Church
Julie Sadino
Hilary Wermers
Ms. Lesley Phillips
Ms. Loreen Hughes
Ms. Leslie Titheridge
Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, Andy Hurley
William Beckett, Adam Siska, Mike Carden, Michael Guy Chislett, Andrew Mrotek
Diane Graham
Jim Graham
Scott Noel
Coach Chris Kroeger
Coach Ryan McLean

And many, many others. This list is nothing compared to the amount of people who have truly touched me.

So basically, I'll summarize:

I am so, so grateful to everyone who I have ever known and not known. People who have had an impact, positive or negative, on me because it's because of you that I am who I am today. Thank you so much.