Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More letters.

Dear Ksenia,
I love you. You're such a good friend, and you make me feel like I'm important. It's not often that a senior does that for a sophomore. Today you told me you're in love with John...that's really sweet. Even though I kind of like him, it's still not enough to feel hurt about it. I'd never get in the way of you two, even though you say that you have no chance together because of shit that went down last year. Even though you don't know about my slight attraction to him, it's not really important, because it's nothing major. Smile, girl. You're in love, don't feel sad. :)
Love,
Sarah

Dear Craig Scott,
Thank you for speaking at Creek today. You have no idea the impact it made on me. You heard the gunshot that killed your sister. You saw many people die, and you were close to being killed yourself. Yet you can speak about the tragedy and not even tear up, you're even able to add humor to it. That's really inspiring. I hope your sister, Isaiah, Matt, and everyone else who died that day rest in peace. I remember that day, not well, but I do remember it. I was 6 years old and still kind of confused about everything that was going on, but I do remember the day they died, and I always will. Thank you again.
Love,
Sarah