Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Relaxation and realization.

Alright, details, details. So John sent out a mass text about 3 hours ago saying that he wasn't coming back from New Orleans (he flew down there this weekend to spend the week with his family for Thanksgiving -- he's supposed to come back Monday) because his parents didn't want him to live with them anymore. I was freaking out, thinking I was out of time. Thinking that I'd never see him again. I didn't like that, I didn't like it more than I should have.

So I was texting him for almost two hours afterwards, trying to calm him down. I told him that his parents were probably just upset and needed to cool down. That my parents have threatened to kick me out but they never have, so he shouldn't worry about it. So now, I know he's still nervous and pissed about the whole thing, but at least he has some hope.

And you know what I realized tonight?

I have a crush on John Ben Hattier.