Monday, November 17, 2008

Letter to Ephraim.

Dear Ephraim,
Kaela told me that you like me. I pretty much guessed it. I can tell you're hurt, and I'm sorry. I truly am. But now you know how I feel. I'm not interested in anything more than a friendship with you, Ephraim. You're a very sweet guy (even if you can be an idiot) and I had fun Saturday night with you. I just can't be your girlfriend, or anything of that sort. I don't have any romantic feelings for you at all, and I'm not going to put myself in a relationship where I can't feel anything back for that person. Please don't distort me being friendly as flirting, you know it's wrong. Stop kidding yourself kid. Don't be another Josh. I'm absolutely flattered that you feel this way about me, more flattered than you can imagine. I can't believe that anyone could even have a crush on me, and I have no clue why. But you do.

Hopefully, we can fix things. I think we can. I really do think you're a great friend and I hope we can continue to be.

Sincerely,
Sarah