Friday, January 30, 2009

Toasted Skin.

I watched a bootleg of A Walk To Remember tonight. I loved the book, and I wanted to see how it compared. The movie was almost nothing like the book aside from the basic plot line, some scenes were jumbled up and some scenes were changed so the point where it defeated the purpose. But, amidst all of that, I think it was beautifully done. For fairly new, young actors at the time, Mandy Moore and Shane West did an excellent job.

Anyway, league for swimming is tomorrow and I need to get rest. No staying up until past midnight for me tonight.

Laterr

P.S. By the way...we decided to get Tawney. Tonight is her first night here. I really like her a lot, she has a ton of energy and I don't know, it just feels nice having another female in the house besides my mother. It's not like she can talk back, she just stares at me when I talk to her, but still. I feel like I have another friend.