Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've decided to take the stick out of my ass.

I'm not going to waste my life waiting and not dating just because I haven't found the perfect guy yet. I'm going to experiment and do it without shame. Obviously, I'm not going to go out with anyone who I have no feelings for whatsoever, because that's unfair to the both of us. But I want to live, ya know? It's high school. There is no pressure to get married and have kids. I need to experience what "dating" is like. I'm not looking for a relationship quite yet. I just want to date around, see what's up.

Of course, I'm not going to give up my virginity. I'm still saving that for that special person that I fall head over heels in love with. But I'm finally ready to play the field. It only took me 16 years to realize that I don't NEED to be in a relationship, but at least I'm here now.


P.S. Finals started today. I think I totally aced my history final :) Tomorrow I'm hanging with ~him.