Thursday, January 8, 2009

down and out.

The Overland meet was today. I'm so tired I can barely move.. Greeley on Saturday...not looking forward to that one.

Today during 3rd I watched Kris and Angelo work on unraveling a baseball with one whole thread. It was interesting, and amusing.

When the bell ring and we were all getting ready to leave and go to class, John said, "I need a hug! I love Sarah hugs!" So I gave John a hug and Ksenia said,
"John, isn't Sarah pretty?"
He said: "Yes, Sarah is very pretty."
And I said: "You're just flattering me."
John said: "No, there's no flattery here."

I still think he was flattering me and not wanting to admit it because he's a gentleman. Despite that, that really made my day. Just those words coming out of his mouth made me really happy.

He also told me he liked the bow in my hair :)

Gosh, I like him. I don't understand why I can't write anything good about him though. I have so much inspiration, but no talent. I'll keep trying. I did write "Comet" about him, but that was quite a while ago. I'll keep trying.

Peacing out.