Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh baby, doesnt the bite feel so good?

I'm one of the few out of my group of friends who is a virgin and has never done drugs (even though I plan on smoking weed sometime in the near future). I mean, it makes sense, considering a lot of them are Seniors and I'm only a Sophomore. But everyone thinks I'm some prude or goody goody. I get the whole goody goody thing because I'll admit I kind of am, but I fucking hate how I'm known as one. I hate being branded as a prude and subsequently no fun to be around because since I'm a virgin in almost every way possible, I'm not up for having fun, and they always feel awkward smoking around me. They're not pressuring me to do anything, they're pretty accepting of the way I am, but I'm still known as the good girl. And it hurts. Again, they're not pressuring me to do anything, more like I'm pressuring myself. I want to prove to people that I can be fun and I'm NOT a prude.

I can't decide between doing something I'll eventually regret or being the resident goody two shoes.

Nothing a shot of straight vodka and a new episode of MuggleCast won't cure. A few tablets of Tylenol PM wouldn't hurt either.

all the ways you make my stomach turn
and all the long drives
with my friends blur
and I wish I kept them inside my mind
I hide behind these words

and think of all the places
where you've been lost
and then found...out
in between my sheets
in between the rights and the wrongs