Tuesday, January 27, 2009

stay awake (dreams only last for a night)

michael phelps es un super sayan Pictures, Images and Photos
^^ I found this funny.


So okay, this lady brought this dog Tawney over to visit, ya know, to see if we like her. As much as I didn't want another golden retriever because I miss Ted so much, Tawney is very cute. She's about 4 years old and a girl, and I think she could be a good friend, like most dogs tend to be. She's about half the size of Ted and has fur that is much more red in color. She has a ton of energy but that's to be expected, considering she's so young. I'm feeling much better about this whole situation, but I'm still not sure about things. We'll see how it all goes.

For the moment, I'm feeling slightly under the weather. I'm tired. I have a paper due soon. I really like him. Harry Potter rad. Chuck Palahniuk is brilliant. All Time Low is awesome. Tea is good.

Goodnight, world.