Sunday, April 12, 2009

when you think tim mcgraw i hope you think my favorite song.

I hate how I always freak out when guys like me. I just get creeped out, even if I had nothing against them. Just the idea that someone likes me the way I like other guys is just a weird concept to me. That I'm always on their minds, that anything I do is just perfect or right, or that I'm the cause of one of those unrequited crushes that we've all experienced and loathed. That I'm inspiration for a song or poem. That they think of me when that special song comes on the radio. It's just a weird concept if you don't like them back.

By the way, my mom, aunts, and some of my girl cousins are starting this "Biggest Loser" contest. I signed up. Hopefully this is the motivation I need to shed the pounds I've been trying to lose for a long time. My goal is 10 lbs, but of course, I wouldn't be too upset if I lost more, haha.

Song of the moment (yes, more Taylor Swift):


Yeah. I love this song. :)
Peace.