Thursday, October 30, 2008

=]

New Dave Melillo demo. I love it. Listen here. He's such an amazing, talented musician. I'm a huge fan of his solo work. Unfortunately, he's now a member of the shitty Cute Is What We Aim For. Hopefully it's only temporary, and the fact that he's releasing a demo is a good sign, but he still doesn't have any plans to leave Cute. It's too bad, because he has more talent than the rest of them. I posted his video for Knights of the Island Counter a few days ago.

In general, I'm happy. Haven't written anything good lately, but hopefully better inspiration will come this weekend. I finished Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk. Amazing book. I'm now onto Fight Club, which I hope will be equally good. Palahniuk is brilliant. I can't believe I never realized this until recently.